Me too, hmu!

#3 Sep 06, 2020 5:42:PM

bihotperv2

Re: Perv priest

hey guys love it, wanna chat more about it

#4 Sep 11, 2020 6:35:PM

hotpony10

Over the years I have had several guys, mostly younger guys that like the setup roll play scenes and work through them. I think over all it made trying sex out less stressful like that. Back when Yahoo chat and gay chat open chat rooms were popular One of the most popular was they would tell me a location and time and I would show up to them hitchhiking or maybe just standing like a hustler. We would then ether find a parking spot or if they were comfortable head back to my place. I have done the pool boy seduction scene lots also as well as the sales man at the door both as the sales man and the home owner. I also like lite cos play which seems to be more in these days. Not the full furry costume but just the props and such.

After all this is all about fun and games right? Unless your looking for a long term mate its just for the play.

The first step is always communication, lets talk about this.

#5 Sep 13, 2020 11:53:PM

jimmy032589

love all those type seduction scenes ... a driving picking me up hitchhiking ... hiking in the woods and getting lost ... being seduced by a fellow camper, late at night in my tent.  a clergyman seducing me

#6 Sep 16, 2020 2:09:AM

Chilake1

trading on Wickr  message me for details