Close Menu

Forum

Kidnap roleplay- Abduction / Roleplay & Fantasy / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 22, 2019 1:30:AM

Kidnap2Milk

Kidnap roleplay- Abduction

Im seeking an intense and realistic kidnap scene where we meet at a predetermined location , and you - or you with someone to help you - overcome me , disorient me , strip blindfold and tie me and toss me in the van and take me to your sex dungeon type location. Im kept for a few days naked hooded and bound spread eagle , and you use me to make videos and force milk me relentlessly. Is anyone interested in this in the Monroe/Detroit area in Michigan?  im submissive , and  interested in chatting with dominants..

Last edited by Kidnap2Milk (Jul 23, 2019 9:40:AM)

#2 May 07, 2020 4:31:PM

Lonelytown7

Re: Kidnap roleplay- Abduction

Hey, I’m glad you posted that, it’s nice to know that Other people have similar fantasies.  I feel better having read that.  Thanks

#3 Feb 17, 2021 7:03:AM

Trydifferent

Lonelytown7 wrote:

Hey, I’m glad you posted that, it’s nice to know that Other people have similar fantasies.  I feel better having read that.  Thanks

#4 Feb 17, 2021 7:05:AM

Trydifferent

Thank u lonely town

#5 Dec 10, 2023 9:32:AM

i think about this from time to time.   To be taken.  To be controlled.   To be made to do things.

#6 Dec 11, 2023 4:05:PM

This a a rape scenario both seem to be the hottest role play fantasies of gay men

#7 Dec 11, 2023 9:16:PM

retro1961

I have done it in the past, kidnap and rape scenerios. A couple were extremely hot and intense. Fun for all involved. One took 3 months planning and involved 4 other brothers in leather where "victim" was kidnapped and taken to a barn where multiple encounters occurred. The bottom was so thrilled he still contacts me and remembers it fondly.

#8 Dec 13, 2023 6:33:PM

pteridophyte

retro1961 wrote:

I have done it in the past, kidnap and rape scenerios. A couple were extremely hot and intense. Fun for all involved. One took 3 months planning and involved 4 other brothers in leather where "victim" was kidnapped and taken to a barn where multiple encounters occurred. The bottom was so thrilled he still contacts me and remembers it fondly.

Also done something like this once for a dude in London -  best part of the experience was the mind game - never knowing when, where or how. Or for that matter how he would get home buck naked. LOL

Last edited by pteridophyte (Dec 13, 2023 6:33:PM)